This picks up where the last post, Michael Nobbs Takes 20 Minutes a Day, left off. The simple idea is to:
….Pick something you’d like to achieve and publicly commit to doing it.
Then regularly (everyday if possible, but at least three or four times a week) work on your project for twenty minutes.
Deciding to take this challenge up, I made a (rather long) list of things I’d like to work on, make, achieve, experience, do…and picked the first (or the most pressing) fifteen items on that list. I’m going to try and give each of these items 20 minutes,at least 3 or 4 days a week, and see if I can bring them all closer to the finish line at a roughly even rate, without neglecting any one of them.
2. Join a group and complete a 365 photo challenge
3. grow a lovely veggie and flower garden on the boat
4. “Random Acts of Crewelty” : Have An Exhibit in 2011
7. Sew at least one item with each of the patterns in my collection
8. Make a group of 15 journals using the Allium flower technique
9. Framed, embroidered pendants and jewelry
10. Read 10 books before the end of the year
11. Use up all my small canvases…paint lots of small paintings!
12. Write 4 poems
13. Craft a series of patchworked journals and mini quilts (20)
14. Craft 12 Bijou (miniature) books using existing materials
Most of these projects are part of a bigger project, with its own blog, called From Hell to Breakfast…